Arborcoat® Exterior Oil Finish Translucent - K326
A premium quality coating specifically designed to enrich the beauty of woods like mahogany, teak, and ipe.
This durable finish enhances the look of hardwoods, while offering great protection from water and sun damage. With a deeply penetrating alkyd / Tung oil formula, this mildew-resistant coating will stave off the aging of wood. May also be used on traditional woods like pine, cedar and redwood.
- Provides protection and colour without obscuring the grain or texture of the wood
- May be applied to both Soft and Hardwoods
- Specially formulated to resist mildew growth on the stain film
- Protection from water and sun damage
- Can also be applied to wood previously stained with a transparent or semi-transparent stain that is weathered but is not flaking or peeling
Residential or commercial applications where a premium quality finish is desired. For application on exterior hardwoods and softwoods.
- Do not apply when air and surface temperatures are below 4.4 °C (40 °F)
- New pressure treated lumber must be allowed to dry out or have a moisture content below 12%.
- Do not apply at a rate less than 18.6 m2 per 3.79 L
Additional Product Information
Additional product information including sell sheet and SDS / TDS